- Information We Collect. From time to time, you may provide us with your personally identifiable information when using the Website. In addition, when you make a donation or purchase a ticket to an event through this website, We will need to collect your name, mailing address, email address and your payment information, which may include your credit card information.
- How We Use and Share Information. We use the information you provide to deliver you the content and services you have requested, such as by providing you with online account access, or responding to your inquiries or sending you our newsletter. We may also use your information to send you e-mails or other communications concerning Kids’ Club and Our initiatives.
We may retain other companies and individuals as Our service providers to perform functions on Our behalf – for example, data analysis firms, customer support specialists, webhosting companies, telemarketing companies and fulfillment companies (e.g., companies that coordinate mailings). These third parties may be provided with access to personally identifiable information, or may collect information about you and your use of the Website on their own.
When you make a donation through Our website, you may be required to submit your credit card information to Our service providers. We do not share this credit card information with other companies or persons, other than your credit card issuer or third party service providers who process the payment information.
We may disclose any information, including personally identifiable information, We deem necessary, in Our sole discretion, to governmental authorities or private parties in order to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, investigation or governmental request. We may also disclose such information where We believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or violations of Our policies or Terms and Conditions of Use, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing the Website and applicable laws, or as otherwise required or permitted by law or consistent with legal requirements.
- Security. We may implement various security measures to help protect your personal information and reduce the risk of loss, misuse or alteration of the personal information under Our control. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while We strive to protect your personal information, We cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from the Website, and you do so at your own risk.
- Retention. We will retain your personal information and other data submitted by you unless and until you ask to be removed from Our database, which may be managed by a third party service-provider. When you request to be removed from Our database, you will no longer receive e-mails from Us, but your information will remain in Our database and you may still receive other of Our mailings at your physical address. If you would like to be removed from Our database and physical address mailing list, please see Section 6 below. Please note that when information is removed from Our databases it may continue to exist in backup archives maintained by Us.
- Updating Your Information and Opting Out. If you no longer wish to subscribe to Our online mailings or would like to change your e-mail preferences, you may do so at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each e-mail you receive from Us. You may also remove your name from Our database and e-mail and physical address mailing lists by contacting Us at: email@example.com. Please be advised that sometimes these requests may take time to process. Unsubscribing from Our online mailings may take 2-4 weeks to be effective.
- Business Transfers. As We continue to develop and grow, We may sell or liquidate certain of Our assets or combine Our operations with those of another entity. In such transactions, user information, including personally identifiable information, generally is one of the transferred business assets. By submitting your personally identifiable information through the Website you agree that We may transfer your information to such entities in these circumstances.